Monday, June 21, 2010

=========<() Uóóóóóóóóóóóó!!! Brazil, il, il, il!!!!


THE WORLD CUP IS HERE AGAIN!!!


 
Being from Brazil... you can imagine that soccer is a big part of my life.
I am simply LOVING the cup this time, but just a little bit upset that I am in the wrong place: wish I was in Brazil, where the games (at least the ones involving Brazil) are sacred and it is totally ok to stop whatever you are doing and watch the game...). Oh well...

And talking about being in the wrong place in the right time... In my lifetime, I was never, NEVER in Brazil the two times that Brazil won in my lifetime:

In 1994 I was in freakin' Italy! And guess who Brazil played in the final???? YES, Italy. My friend and I were in Sicily - it was crazy...

Then, in 2002, I was just getting married in NYC... 

Hope that this will be the charm ... I am definitively equipped to root for them...

Had this beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs Brazil shirt from like 2 years ago:

I will complement the look with this gorge scarf!!! Nike Brazilian soccer scarf.


And my house is also ready:

GO BRAZIL!!!! 
Vamos ser HEXA campeões!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment