Monday, June 21, 2010

My usual Marc Jacobs weekend damage...

Well, it is not every weekend that I attack Marc by Marc Jacobs store in the Village... but... Whenever I go, you can bet I will find really awesome things - my husband already knows the drill: Lulu in the line (yes, there is a line outside the store...), Lulu in the store, husband having some beers at the White Horse Tavern...

Ok, so check my bounty :

Really cool bag - and it was on SALE on top of everything... From $70 to $35!!!! Can you believe it? What is not to love??? This was the second to last in this color. The silver and the gold ones were a bit much for moi...

Suuuper cool.

And then this crazy bracelet: I love cameos (my dad thinks that they are outdated...), this one is super kitschy and cool: I've bought the silver one...


Loved the "Byzantine" stones touch...
This beauty for less than $20... Love, love, love..

No comments:

Post a Comment