Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another great finding for a girl with "athletic" calves!



As you know, I do have a serious issue with my rather larger than what is "judged" normal calves...
Have a terrible time finding boots that fit me...
Someone else might have been complaining, because finally Aerosoles listened!

Their shoes are sometimes kinda dowdy, but as of late, I am finding their boots quite niiiice!
Especially with that double zipper feature. Someone should have invented this earlier!!!!

So I did get these babies half price! From $200 to around $100 bucks. And they are real leather, not those flimsy pleather things.

See the double zippers?

AWESOME idea!

The little grommets details are sorta edgy, me likey!
I hope these babies last for a long time... Especially because of the mileage I accrue every day waling everywhere in Manhattan!

Yay! These boots are made for walking!!! Right, Nancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment