Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Venetian food cravings...

 My hubby and I by the Rialto Bridge in Venice


 God,
Have been craving Venetian food so much lately...
Hard to believe that it will be almost 2 years that we’ve traveled to this wonderful place. Venice is dreamlike, almost not real. I personally don’t know another place on earth that might compare...

As of late I've been dreaming about the crab and the moscardini con polenta that I've had there... Delicacies you cannot find anywhere else...


Me at the Trattoria Alla Madonna - AMAZING place

 BEST crab EVER - I've ordered one for me and of course , everybody wanted to try!!!

But of course, the piece de resistance was my favorite Venetian dish ever (ever since I've visited Venice for the first time in 1994):

THE WONDERFUL MOSCARDINI CON POLENTA....


This gem came from a marvelous place called Ristorante Al Paradiso. Paradise indeed.

I was in heaven because of all of this: my dearest family, friend, my hubby and I in the most beautiful place on earth...


Unforgettable. 

Hope to return soon. That was one of my BEST trips ever...

Ciao. (I am still craving that wonderful Venetian food!)...


No comments:

Post a Comment