Monday, January 9, 2012

More coolness from All Saints Spitalfields... And ON SALE!!!

___________

More beauties for my wardrobe from my adored All Saints! And on sale this time...
Bought those beauties at HALF price..

Who can resist that???? All the coolness for half the bux!





Good thing that I did that last Saturday, this color was SOLD OUT by Monday!



Love the asymmetrical hems and the coloring. This shirt will replace one I have from Club Monaco. It was not quite exactly like that, but I wore my old shirt to shreds literally - it has a little hole on it now... Dunno, you can buy some worn raggedy stuff on All Saints, but when you destroy your own clothes, it is not the same!
Let's buy some "old" new clothes, shall we?


Then I did also get this wonderful Berber necklace - for half the price as well...
Neat, huh?
And guess what? Bought it on Saturday and... It was GONE on Monday!!! Luckyeeee!

Cannot wait to get them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment