Monday, September 9, 2013

Another American Apothecary Beauty!!!!

____

A couple of weekends ago, we've stumbled upon Artists and Fleas in Williamsburg.

As you can see from my previous post, I did LOOVE almost everything there, but more especially American Apothecary and their fab t-shirts!

I did buy the Absinthe and wore it for the first time last Saturday.


Well, the t-shirt is kinda blocked by my beer (LOL), but cute nevertheless!!!

This past weekend I had to return there and get the red "Papine" art nouveau t-shirt!


Sooooo cool!
I love the Art-Nouveau flowers wrapping all over the shirt. Love the color, love everything!
And for $35, what is not to like? 

It came in this cool box:




This is my collection!!!!


Will try to remember to take a better shot wearing them!

Till then!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment