Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Phillip Lim for Target Haul / Review!!!!

------

Yeah took me some time to post my review of the items I've received because dear Tar-jay too loong to deliver!

I've placed an order on September 15th (floral blouse and Boom scarf), before everything was sold out. I ended up receiving the items only on September 23rd... I guess Target was overwhelmed...

The items I really wanted: navy tuxedo and animal print scarf were already gone by the launch day's afternoon... But I'VE MANAGED TO SNAG THEM! Will tell you later about them...

For now, I am just recapping the items I do have in hand.

This was my haul (not complete yet - one more is coming to me):


Yay, so happy I did snag those!!!!


 Let's go to the reviews now!

The Boom scarf is totally awesome! It is whimsical, very graphic and huge!

The quality is also great for the price! Very unique and I am happy I was able to buy it directly from Target before it was gone.
I can use it in a myriad of ways.

GOOD SCORE LULU!!!


Now, to the flower blouse. I had some doubts about this one.
The print was kind of weird online and my husband did not really like this.

Let me tell you: it is AWESOME IN PERSON! I am loving this!
The print is much better than I saw on their site and it has a great shoulder detail.
The shirt is well constructed and runs big. This is a small, but is kind of long so you can wear it with some skinny pants or tucked in. A bit sheer, have to wear a camisole underneath.

LOVED it and even the hubby had to agree that this looks totally AMAZE!

Well, and then there is the animal print scarf. I am in love with that too!!! You can see the review in my previous post here.That one was a Ebay purchase, but, as I've said, I did not pay that much more for it than I would at target.com! So a win for me.

I am loving everything, but I am never satisfied until I get everything I wanted!!!!
I know, it is terrible, but I was not content until I've managed to snag the piece that I was craving since the beginning...

And that is the Phillip Lim navy tuxedo!!!

That was gone on September 15th, by the time I woke up (I was up until 3:30am and nada).

So, I was stalking the VERY few pieces that were available at Ebay and managed to score one in medium for 20 bucks more than the store!!!!



Not bad, huh?

So, after this arrives to me, I will have my private Phillip Lim collection complete!!! I did not care that much about the purses like everyone else. I do prefer to carry the high end ones I have, such as LV, Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, etc.

So lookie lookie at my collection:


Cannot wait to put my hands on this tuxedo blazer!!!





 Ok, now the Limsanity can rest... And I will enjoy my pieces and wear them for years to come ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment