Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another day at Williamsburg, another surprise!

____

Williamsburg, NY never ceases to surprise me!

On our way to our fave Mexican Brunch at La Esquina at Wythe Dinner, we got lost and stumbled upon 2 things that I've heard about and never saw before!

We've finally found the site of the Smorgasburg and the artsy market called Artists and Fleas !

So many cool things there! I wanted to buy almost everything! Ended up settling on a really cool t-shirt from American Apothecary!

This brand was so me! Not that I am on drugs or anything (LOL), but because of the old advertisements/labels. A Victorian "medicine" fest in every shirt!
Almost could not decide on just one!

Ended up getting this:




And then, did some "art" with that shot - gathering some of my "apothecary" old bottles ;-)


 

This is how the other shirts look like (mine is there too!):



And this is the girl who sold me the shirt:




Just love the aesthetics!

Williamsburg is soooo cool! So me!

Cannot wait to go back there for Smorgasburg, but this is for another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment