Friday, September 20, 2013

My Phillip Lim for Target Animal Print Scarf Review

___

Probably you've heard (or not) about the Linsanity about Phillip Lim's Target collaboration collection.
You can read about my post here.

Well, if you can believe, I did buy the animal print scarf on Ebay, since it was sold out just after a few hours after the online release...

I was so bummed, because I did like the distinctive print (for a scarf) and happened to go to Ebay on Monday, a day after the collection launch.
A ton of people were offering the scarf, sometimes without a crazy markup (this did not happen with the Missoni ones - they were super expensive on Ebay).

Just bid and sat back. My max bid was $30 (10 bucks more than the store price of $19.99).
Annnd guess what! I did win it for $27 bucks! With FREE shipping!!!! This person made almost no profit with the sale!!!!

See? this should teach those greedy people a lesson!

Bought it on Monday, paid it and received it the comfort of my home on Thursday!!! BEFORE my Target order with some other items (this will be another post ;-)

The scarf is WONDERFUL!!!

Huge, good quality , a bit wrinkled, but generally awesome!



The print looks better in person. It did look a bit "Flintstones" when I saw it the first time, but it is great for a scarf. Adds the right punch. I don't really know about the sweater and the skirt. Those could be too much...

Anyway, I am loving it and of course Lulu went to work with it!!!

So, a winner, right?

Cannot wait for my other scarf (the "Boom" one) and the printed shirt!!!

Will update as soon as possible!!!

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment