Friday, October 25, 2013

Snagged the trend: TARTAN!!!!

____

Linda Evangelista in the 90s

Have you seen this tartan trend for this winter? 
Well, I did and felt specially touched by it.
Especially because I do have a little bit of Scottish blood (McKenzie) and was raised with our colors. My grandmother (from Brazil, but with Scot ancestors) made a point of buying us kilts, scarves, etc when she visited Scotland.

Now the trend is back big time.



Check this beauty out at Chanel:



I love Tilda!



I especially love the red check. I was raised with the McKenzie green clan colors, so red seems fresher.

Look at those celebs already wearing this trend:


OF COURSE Lulu had to jump in this bandwagon!!! For the right price that is!!!

You can always count on ZARA to help!!!

Look at THIS! LOOK AT THE PRICE!!!!


If you cannot read the small print above... This blazer costs: US$ 37!!!!!!
Can you believe it???






Definitively a great look for less, dontcha think???

Well, Lulu got home yesterday and guess what? After only two days, actually I did not even wait full 2 days after ordering, a beautiful Zara box showed up in my apartment!!


Can you believe it? Not even 2 days and FREE shipping! Zara rocks! No wonder they are one of the biggest clothing stores in the world!

$37 bucks for a quality lined blazer! Can't beat that!!!

Here is a series of selfies:







The only little complaint I would have is that this blazer runs really small. I am a cute pear shaped lady, and I think that my top part is not that big (at least I don't think so! LOL) and the medium size is a bit snug and short. Maybe it is the model of this blazer. I seriously cannot wear anything very bulky underneath like a sweater or something...

But oh well, I really love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment