Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target: The Last Piece of the Puzzle!!!

_____

YAY!!!

Got my last piece of the collection! Now I have everything I wanted from Phillip Lim for Target!!!


THE FAMOUS TUXEDO JACKET!!!


Ever since I saw articles about this collection, I was lusting after this navy blazer with black trim.

And for $59.99, who could resist...

Look at a similar one from his regular line:


Look at the price... Exactly. A TENTH of it! And I've heard that the quality was awesome.

Unfortunately, everybody had the same idea and snagged all of them in a FEW HOURS.
I was so mad. Stayed up until 3:00 am on September 25th and nothing. Went to sleep and poof. The tuxedo and scarf that I wanted were gone!!!

Hate this, but HAD TO RESORT TO EBAY!!!

To my surprise, there weren't a lot of the navy tuxedo blazers available there! The hot, hot, hot items were the bags. I guess people bought the blazers and kept them... That's a bad sign!!!

But, by bidding on several listings, I was able to snag one! In size medium for a total price of 82 bucks. Not that bad, since I would have paid 60 bucks at target plus like 7 or 8 for shipping.

Yesterday it showed up!!!!

LOVE IT!!!! Sorry for the bad selfie, but I wanted to post this asap!!!




LOVED the colors, the cut, everything. The shoulder pads are a little big, but it does work!!!

Now: behold my complete Phillip Lim for Target collection!!!!




My blazer in VOGUE, the September issue no less!!!  ;-)


Can you notice how happy I am???


As you could probably notice from my previous posts, I was am completely obsessed by this latest collaboration...

Looking forward to much fun with those pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment