Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Favorite Things - first post of many

 I will start posting my favorite things now. Just wanted to start with... "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music". Major pun intended!

I went to see this movie in Brazil with my dear late grandfather, who had a Buddha-worthy patience with kids - especially me!

Been a fan ever since. Saw this movie like a million times and still think that they don't make movies like this anymore!
Managed to snag the original vinyl way back when from above said grandpa. Good memories!

 
Oh, and did I say that my first MAJOR movie star crush was Christopher Plummer?


Still love him. Such a good actor.

Hope he wins an Oscar this year - will be rooting for him! 
(Plummer is nominated for the Best Supporting Actor Award for his performance in THE LAST STATION).


No comments:

Post a Comment