Saturday, February 27, 2010

Norma Kamali !

Well, no offense to Wal-Mart, but when I heard that Norma Kamali was creating a line for this behemoth store chain, I was kind of incredulous. I thought that everything would look and feel cheap, would not fit, etc...
Boy was I mistaken!

Bought a TON of their stuff and these garments are fabulous! The price itself is insane and the quality (so far) is equivalent to a more upscale place.

Take a look at what I have!!!!

This classic dress was.... drumroll: $ 20 bucks!!!
But wait: it is not ONE dress, it converts to MANY different ones! 

 
 
Yep, this is me, the dress, the Sex and the City belt and my hubby!




 Then... check out more stuff from Norma Kamali that I've bought:

The top has the same concept as the dress:



Look at those batwing cardigans.... for $18 bucks each. Sooooo cute...

The gray (better not go sweatpanty with this - then it kinda looks like a pajama). Pair with another type of pants, please...

and the black:

 


God, I love this line!!! Cannot even go to the Wallymart website - too many temptations!

No comments:

Post a Comment